Bacchus

Acorns & Black Oak

Passionate Pomegranate

Iced Gingerbread

Midnight in the Garden (re order)

Mineral Salt Spa

Peppermint Vanilla

FREE SAMPLE: Holiday Spice Pomander

WOW!!! Got my order today! I love them all!!! I don't know what to soap first!

How much of a difference are there in those scents Kymber?

I suck at describing scents...but there is a lot of difference. I talked to Kelly today and the reason Tranquil Spa was pulled is because the price went through the roof so they will not be ordering it back in until the price comes down to earth. :angry2:

I just soaped "Down Under" and "Rosemilk." The "Down Under" smells like Vicks menthol rub which I like. This one is NOT a pepperminty scent. The scent is holding strong and did not morph. I can't comment on discoloration because I colored the batch green and black. I colored 2 lbs POP apple green and 2 lbs with charcoal. I then poured them in the mold side by side but the mixture was too thick already and did not blend together as I had envisioned so part of the soap is plain green and part is plain gray/black with only 2 bars have a mix of the colors.

I have not unmolded the "Rosemilk" yet but I was very surprised at how dark this FO is. IThe scent soaped great with no problems. It says it discolors to a medium tan, but I colored 1/2 the batch and did not color the other half of the 1/2 of the batch which I added vanilla stabilizer to see what it will do. Today I will unmold this bad boy and see how it turned out.

Stonehenge Runes was soaped last week. It behaved GREAT and the scent is holding strong. I'm still not sure if I like this scent or not.

STill not sure if I like it or not in soap either. I have my days when I do like it.

Going to shoot for a batch of Renaissance and I should try the limewood ... just dunno if I can get to it. I'd be curious to know how the vs works in you batch.

Do you know, will it only work if a fragrance has vanilla in it? Some of these blends never mention vanilla, but they can go dark brown, ugh.

STill not sure if I like it or not in soap either. I have my days when I do like it.

Going to shoot for a batch of Renaissance and I should try the limewood ... just dunno if I can get to it. I'd be curious to know how the vs works in you batch.

Do you know, will it only work if a fragrance has vanilla in it? Some of these blends never mention vanilla, but they can go dark brown, ugh.

As in Persian Limewood? OMG that one is wonderful!!! Very unisex, very fresh and clean. I love it.