Love Spell dupe from Bert

Can anyone tell me if Bert's Love Spell is a good VS dupe? I need to get more LS and am working on an order from her, it would save me buying from 2 different suppliers. I did a search but didn't find any reviews.

Thanks in advance ~ Brenda

My order from Bert came in the mail today - I must say OOB the Love Spell is a very good dupe. :yay: I will be getting it into wax this afternoon and will also be making up cob sachets for a private label account. I'll re-post more info as I work with it.

OK here is an update - I have worked with this oil for a couple days now and I think Bert has a very good dupe for the LS at a good price I might add. :yay:

I only allowed a 24 hour cure for a melt and it has been in my warmer for almost 24 hours and it is still wafting thru my kitchen even with the windows open. I made up the cob sachets for a private label account and the oil absorbed nicely into the cob. I still have a candle to get lit but Love Spell isn't a favorite of mine so I am procrastinating lighting it up. Cold throw is awesome.

Hope my review helps !