2 batches

Scented

For Carrie's milk swap, the Chirimoya de Azucar. Here I thought it was so pretty in greens (forgot to read what happens to it and now it's about Hershey milk chocolate bar brown.) Ugh.

[ATTACH]15694[/ATTACH]

Decided to give Silk Haiku a try. Wanted pastel colors, but the light blue (SS true blue) went light green on me (and stayed.) The pink is neon pink from TKB and the purple is hardly any pop color used from TKB. Decided it needed sprucing so I had to put some 24K gold in there.

[ATTACH]15695[/ATTACH]

BTW you can take a water discount for silk haiku. It will start to set up a little quickly to give attention to three colors if you do, but if I could make it work, anyone can. Went with 1 oz ppo and dropped discount to 30 on soap calc.

post-23-139458447125_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458447127_thumb.jpg

Looks great. I really want to get some 24K gold for my soaps all because of how yours always look.

How does that Chirimoya de Azucar smell? And does the scent hold? Since it turns dark, if you soap again, try a reverse swirl.

How does that Chirimoya de Azucar smell? And does the scent hold? Since it turns dark, if you soap again, try a reverse swirl.

I didn't know it would change on me, but if I do it again, will have to try the reverse swirl and hope the other won't eat it. Practice makes perfect right?

Its scent reminds me of a caramel apple really. At least it doesn't smell like wet cardboard any more. It's closer to what it's like OOB. There's enough for people to have their own bar of brown soap ... want one too? lol.

I didn't know it would change on me, but if I do it again, will have to try the reverse swirl and hope the other won't eat it. Practice makes perfect right?

Its scent reminds me of a caramel apple really. At least it doesn't smell like wet cardboard any more. It's closer to what it's like OOB. There's enough for people to have their own bar of brown soap ... want one too? lol.

If you don't like that it turned on you, you can cut it in chunks and add it to another soap batch or cut it it smaller bars to give out as samples. I think chunks in soap would look cool.

Wet cardboard? I don't believe I've had a scent that smelled like that. That's a new one for me. lol

oooh they both look lovely Scented! But I'm diggin' that Silk Haiku.... those colors are PERFECT. Fits the name. :)

And I'm jones'in to smell that other one... crap... for the life of me I can't even type it right much less say it right!!!

What a shame the first one went dark on you, it would have been beautiful if it stayed the original colors. The second one is gorgeous! Love the extra touch of the 24K. I made sure I got some of the 24K in my last order, .... just haven't been able to use it yet.