Replacement for Solas Energy?

diamondk

Karol,

But you are loosing one!!! You are loosing Solas why not gain another!!!

Karol, are you going to order from Tony's (Southern Garden Scents) ? Try the High Voltage I got a 4 ounce jar from The Tennessee Social and I love it. The Hight Voltage is a Citrusy Blend may be close to Citrus Splash or Energy!!

:laugh2:;)

Barb

Karol,

But you are loosing one!!! You are loosing Solas why not gain another!!!

Karol, are you going to order from Tony's (Southern Garden Scents) ? Try the High Voltage I got a 4 ounce jar from The Tennessee Social and I love it. The Hight Voltage is a Citrusy Blend may be close to Citrus Splash or Energy!!

:laugh2:;)

Barb

Yes I am going to order from Tony's. I gotta get some of those molds and they have good prices on the amber bottles for FO's. Yes I also have to replace my Citrus Splash too. :laugh2:

Yep, replacing the milk & honey, honeysuckle (I know it's everywhere, but this one was .5 oz ppo to be enough), vanilla plum and sandalwood rose (guess will give OT's a try next) will need replacing. Good thing to have about 5 lbs of the M&H lol. Oh and the strawberry. Will need to find a good one of that. The lime is horrendously strong, but may have a replacement for it if needed.

Yep, replacing the milk & honey, honeysuckle (I know it's everywhere, but this one was .5 oz ppo to be enough), vanilla plum and sandalwood rose (guess will give OT's a try next) will need replacing. Good thing to have about 5 lbs of the M&H lol. Oh and the strawberry. Will need to find a good one of that. The lime is horrendously strong, but may have a replacement for it if needed.

OM Sandalwood Rose (now available at Tony's) is very nice. It will discolor to a medium tan but is well worth it. I'm don't care for a pure rose but this one is a nice blend.

Have that OM one, but the Solas one didn't discolor and that was mega good. I will test out OM, but thought someone claimed it had no throw.

Thanks GC. I trust both you and Mer. so I'll be sure to give it a go.

I've never put it wax, so I can not comment there. But in soap, it does hold well, plenty of time to play and no morphing. It does not discolor so much either that you can't color it. I currently have a castille soap with this scent curing that I swirled pink in and you can see the pink. I made the soap about 2 months ago and can still smell it as strongly as I did the day I made it.

Have that OM one, but the Solas one didn't discolor and that was mega good. I will test out OM, but thought someone claimed it had no throw.

Thanks GC. I trust both you and Mer. so I'll be sure to give it a go.

Scented you now have me confused on who is OM? TIA

Stupid question I know...but does Solas Energy smell anything like the Energy from IFT?? I LOVE that scent but IFT's Energy turns brown in soap. I know I wont be able to get it from Solas but I can order from some of the other suppliers you guys are suggesting if it smells the same.

• 3 months later...