Just a reminder that it is gardening time

DH and I were having this conversation on Sunday. I make one for him. He was complaining that he can't find the "old brown gardener's soap" anymore.

He's convinced it needs pine tar in it...:tongue2:

He got pumice and tea tree.

I made mine last night, made it a yummy blend of cranberry and green tea. TASTY!! I used some of my rolled oats I hit in my bullet and poppy seeds, and colored it with a little cocoa powder.

Looks good since I cut it this morning, and need to let it sit a couple days before I'll try it to let it harden up a lil more since it was OHP.

I made a small batch (cphp) with pumice, rosewood & a touch of patchouli e.o's & I love it.

A friends husband uses it every time he's worked on his motorbike & it cleans his hands really nicely too.

I also made a batch with coffee grounds from my cafetiere & rosemary & lemongrass e.o's, but that ones a bit rough, ok for rough skin on feet tho.....need to get some filter coffee & try that cos I don't have a grinder attachment to play with.

Sally.

I use cornmeal, calendula, and citrus EO's. I really like it, and so does everyone else. The calendula was recommended to me by a friend who is very knowledgeable in herbs, she said that it has a medicinal effect for cuts and scratches. Don't know if it is still "medicinal" after it goes through the sap process, but....it was worth a try,a dn overall, it's a very nice bar of soap. My BIL bought 15 bars of it for his shop, the guys love it! :)