Tennessee Social

Alajane

I just want to thank Birdie for organizing this event and all the sponsors for the great freebies and demonstrations. I keep all my info at work and don't have my password for the Yahoo group here at home, so I thought I'd come here to express my thanks until I get a chance to get onto the Yahoo board.

Thanks again--I had a great time!

Jane

Yup, it was definitely fun. And it was nice to meet everyone. The goats were precious too :) The vendors were great too! I've got so many goodies in my bags to poke through and play with. I can't wait til Monday when I'll have time to poke through everything :yay:

I absolutely MUST play with the perfume base from Synergy next week. I'm so glad I got the little sprayers from SYR's coo-op now :grin2: And I gotta get down to Alabaster and pick up some of their new lotion base. Like I need MORE things on my "to do" list...lol

I forgot my "felted soap" on the floor. :(

Thanks again Birdie for all your hard work, it turned out great!

SatinDucky, I met Sheila at the GA conference and got some of the perfume base (among a few other wonderful things). Previously, I had been using mainly cyclo and fco for my body sprays but found that some fo (particularly Vanilla Sandalwood from SW) just wouldn't mix. I haven't found an fo yet that won't mix wonderfully with the Synergy base. I hope that you got some of her botanical extracts, too.

SatinDucky, I met Sheila at the GA conference and got some of the perfume base (among a few other wonderful things). Previously, I had been using mainly cyclo and fco for my body sprays but found that some fo (particularly Vanilla Sandalwood from SW) just wouldn't mix. I haven't found an fo yet that won't mix wonderfully with the Synergy base. I hope that you got some of her botanical extracts, too.

I WON a gallon of it as a door prize, that's what I'll be playing with! :neener::yes::thumbsup::yay::bliss:

Satin, I was so glad you were the winner of that since you'd been lusting over it!

I worked most of the day yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to go through my goody bag yet, either (although I have pulled out several of the soaps from the swap to try out--every time I wash my hands I use a different soap!). I'm looking forward to seeing exactly what goodies I have in there.

It's so much fun reading posts now that I have a face to go with some of the names.

Jane

Did we not have a blast?! :yay: I am just sorry it was for only 1 day!:sad2: And I wanted to be in the pot for a number of those doorprizes...like one of Alabaster's GCs and Shelia's P-Base:drool:

It was fun to meet everyone and I am so glad yall had a good time! :highfive: Stay in touch!

Another kudos to our Birdie! What a job she did. What a true southern lady of grace. I won a $50.00 gift certificate from Alabaster, and my wife won a FO from Tony's and a case of bottles from Bayousome.:highfive:

A great time was had by all. Great food too.:yay:

Here is a picture of Birdie and myself at the gathering.

DSCF3246-1.jpg

Birdie milking a goat!

DSCF3258.jpg

Thanks again Birdie, see you soon. Your soap is fantastic!!!

Paul

I also wanted to thank Birdie for a wonderful time. The food was so awesome! Thank you for all the hard work. It was so nice to meet everyone!

I got to meet Juli which is so close to my hometown. Omg, her dad was a principal of the elementary school years ago where our family run gravel pit is! Weird! It really is a small world.

I was so excited, I won the $100 gc from snowdrift and the $50 gc from Alabaster. Yippee!

• 3 weeks later...

OMG! I didn't see these pics before my PC crashed! :tiptoe: Take 'em down! Take 'em down!:grin2:

Like I said in the other thread, I am so glad yall came and had such a great time! ...And I guess I am kinda looking forward to next year too.;)

But does everyone live so far away? Nothing says we can't do a mini-meet before next year...hm-m-m-m-m?

Yes, Birdie was so nice!!! It was really nice to meet everyone I wished we had more time that day to get together and talk.

It was a pleasure to meet Satin Ducky, Diamond K, Alajane, Sheila from Synergy, Ronnie Colvin,(Madison Candle Works),and Paul from Tog Molds Thanks for the demonstration.

The guys from Alabaster were great too with the Demos

Barbara

Thanks for sending me the felt Birdie! Now I get to play again! :yay:

Paul, Your molds are so cool and that log cutter is to die for! Maybe someday it'll be in my budget :drool: And thanks for bringing the lye. I'm all stocked up for a while now and no shipping charge :grin2:

Birdie... you didn't get a goodie bag for yourself?? My, oh, my, you deserved one the most! Now I can't even remember what all was in there...lol