sour watermelon candy

lavender vanilla

vanilla pear

baby clean

hawaiian suntan

jack frost

pumpkin apple butter

tinsel

especially the sour watermelon candy, if anyone has ever gotten it does it really smell like watermelon jolly ranchers ??

Hey Dee.....

I just picked up the Hawaiian Suntan yesterday.... it smells exactly like hawaiian tropics thick suntan oil. Not in wax yet.

I also have their Downy Vanilla Lavender.... it smells wonderful but not exactly like the laundry soap or fabric softener. Smells wonderful in M&P soap.

HTH

Vanilla Pear is weak. It is one of a rare few I DON'T like. I tried it in OK6228 as well as Joy and it wasn't a good performer for me. :sad2: I will say that I do love most of their oils and don't let one bad review scare you off--most all of their oils are super strong and wonderfully priced too! ;)

I have used Jack Frost and Tinsel. I really liked the Jack Frost- pretty strong and a good vanilla peppermint. I did NOT like Tinsel... just a strange fruity mint that didn't go over well with my household. It wasn't as weird as Island Christmas though!

-Kristi

Dirtybird... I do agree with you. When I wrote that, I was comparing OOB on all products.... yesterday I was doing laundry and the OOD (out of dryer LOL) smells just like the NG.

I do love it!! That is my favorite smell....

thanks everyone..

Laura does it smell like watermelon though? on the site it says that is smells like a mixture of fruits, but i have someone wanting a watermelon candy smell.. i was hoping this would work .

I just got the Pumpkin Apple Butter, haven't had a chance to put it in anything yet, but out of the bottle, I love it! It's a sweeter pumpkin smell, not too heavy on the spices, and I'm hoping it will do well for me.

I like Tinsel - the mint under the fruit blend makes it just a little bit different, and it's been a good seller for me, both in wax and in scrubs.

I make super strong candles. When I started with vanilla pear I thought it was weak. I made it anyway. It is a good seller for me. I walked into a lawyers office and it was filling the whole office. Smells nice. I use 6006. I haven't tried the others, but I do sell alot of this one. :yay:

ok this is what i bought and this is why i love NG i ordered on thursday got it on friday (wsp is like this too )

anyway i got:

vanilla pear ~ smells awesome i think, maybe a little light but great smell

Lavender vanilla ~ great scent really does remind me of the fabric softener

Hawaiian suntan ~ smells exactley like the suntan lotion

Pumpkin apple butter ~ hmmm really strong i dont know how much i like it just in the bottle

chocolate covered cherries~ i had to get it cuz the once sent me a scented rose in this and omg it was right on, oob it smells really strong like dark chocolate covered cherries

Lilac ~ yep smells like lilac

Watermelon~ smells just like a fresh piece

Raspberry Zinger ~ omg great scent it smells exactley like raspberry zingers, i can not wait to use this one..

now all these are just from me smelling the bottle once i soap and/or put them in wax i will update more

next order, i want fruity loops, mulberry spice, best friends, and amber romance type so if anyone has any reviews on them ones let me know please :)

I just went a little sample crazy plus bought a pound of Palm Island (really liked the sample) so here's what else I ordered:

1 oz Country Bumpkin

1 oz Ylang Ginger

1 oz Hillbilly Homebrew

1 oz Mardi Gras

1 oz Yacht Club

1 oz Nantucket Briar

1 oz Pumpkin Apple Butter

1 oz Yuzu

1 oz Melon Mist

AND I won't be home when it gets delivered as my DH & I are leaving Monday for a week in Hot Springs, I am SO ready to be out of town!!! So I will leave instuctions with the dog sitter to be on the look out for a package from UPS!!! I have been keeping a running list of NG wants and finally took the plunge today after reading this thread....

Beverly

i havent tried any on your list, i just got the pumpkin apple butter but havent had a chance to use it yet.. i love NG thought all the scents i have gotten i just love, the pink sugar,love spell, cucumber cantaloupe are my biggest sellers lol

update this thread if you can when you get back from vacation and get to smell them and put them in was ect !

I've used the Pumpkin Apple Butter last fall, it sold fantastic for me. I didn't much care for it OOB but in my soy wax it was pretty strong and customers loved it. I used this one to replace my Vanilla Pumpkin Pie and it did the job for those who were just stuck on VPP. The others I've not tried so can't help with them. Glad to see you went with the samples, much better way to start testing the oils rather than spending a bunch of money and be stuck with things you don't like. Let us know what you think of those you have bought and good luck with testing them!