Upland Is Open!

eugenia

I thought I had read on the Dish that they have been open but are really far behind? Some folks have been waiting for longer than reasonable to get their molds.

I have an Uplands but I can never get a straight cut. I also have one of their cylinder molds that I absolutely love. I've been wanting the 24 bar mold because I love the no lining of these molds so I've been eyeballing the cutter at FCS to alleviate the problem of not being able to cut straight. Problem is, I want the tank too and my checkbook says a very loud and definitive "NO" to both.

About friggin' time!! :mad: I just ordered a 12 bar slab because I don't know if I am going to like using a slab or not....so this is a tester for me. If I like it, I will eventually upgrade and get a 24 bar slab. I know there was a bit of a delay but I've waited this long! So long as it is ordered I am happy. Shipping was pretty reasonable, too! (then I remembered that they are closer to me now too! Woot!) I can't to take my new slab for a test drive with some mica swirls. ;)

I remember that the cut lines on the old molds didn't line up correctly and people got some wonky cut bars. I certainly hope that problem is solved.

If it is, I'd like to try their molds. I'd love to try one of the embossed slab molds with the celtic theme, but I don't know how those would go over with the public?:confused:

Fire

About friggin' time!! :mad: I just ordered a 12 bar slab because I don't know if I am going to like using a slab or not....so this is a tester for me. If I like it, I will eventually upgrade and get a 24 bar slab.

Once hubby made me a slab, I finally learned to swirl. I rarely use my log molds. Here are some favorites:

TranquilSpa.jpg

PatchCut.jpg

LavenderTea.jpg

Very beautiful swirlies there E. I love my log molds but I ordered a slab mold with liner from Upland yesterday. Hopefully they have some inventory on hand so I will get my order quickly as I am anxious to use the new mold. I am sure they are getting many orders.

I've been on and off that upland site too, loading and unloading and realizing there's not much room to sneak anything into this place any more. I sooooooooo really just want liners for the molds I have, but that too shall wait and wait and wait. (Now let's pray that hint sinks in with another member on here lol.)

• 2 weeks later...
Very beautiful swirlies there E. I love my log molds but I ordered a slab mold with liner from Upland yesterday. Hopefully they have some inventory on hand so I will get my order quickly as I am anxious to use the new mold. I am sure they are getting many orders.

Just wondering if you got your mold yet? Still waiting on mine. :sad2: I'm not in a huge hurry but can't wait to play with it when it gets here! :grin2:

I've been on and off that upland site too, loading and unloading and realizing there's not much room to sneak anything into this place any more. I sooooooooo really just want liners for the molds I have, but that too shall wait and wait and wait. (Now let's pray that hint sinks in with another member on here lol.)

Check out Silvermoon....they will do custom liners to fit the molds you already have. I have two custom molds from them and they absolutely ROCK!! And I will be ordering more from them!!

Silvermoon!!!!

Excellent quality! Excellent customer service! Super fast shipping!

I've ordered from SM twice and couldn't be happier.

You can't go wrong with Silvermoon. Sandra is fantastic to work with and the molds are top notch.

Yep!!!! Love my 2 Silvermoons the liners are alot thicker than Uplands they almost stand up by there self they are 1/4 inch thick and very strong I would have to say these are excellent quality. :yay: You can't go wrong with Silvermoon they are great people to work with.

Barbara

I haven't gotten my molds yet so can't speak to the quality of those, but the quality of Sandra's customer service is beyond spectacular.

Quality of the product is just as spectacular.

The SM molds are much thicker than the Upland mold. I still have one of the Upland 9" log molds and I can tell you that there is a big difference.

• 2 weeks later...