Candle Science ratings

2rottndogs

I know I've seen it explained, but for the life of me I can't find it.

Candle Science has the leaves for ratings... what do they mean? I've looked on their site and can't find an explanation either.

Thanks for the help.

Kimberly

How strong they are in soy wax, but in my experience they dont give the fos enough credit, ones that only had 2 leaves threw like crazy in my 100% soy

They are extremely strict in their ratings. Anything with a 2 or 3 would be awesome!

I have some of the 2 leaf FO's, and they are awesome. The pineapple coconut is highly recommended! I love love love that FO! Also tried the sun shower, and it was extremely strong in my soap. Haven't tried it in wax yet, but the soap is smelling up my whole kitchen.

I also have to agree. Many times I have been disappointed by ratings given on other supplier sites. At least my experience with the FO's never matched their ratings. CS has the most accurate ratings that match my testing results. I use paraffin but I only use FO's that I feel are extremely strong for HT. I always find that if CS list a high rating for their FO's in soy then I will usually always be pleased with it in my paraffin.