seamless tins

LynnS

I have looked on a couple sites I buy my supplies and neither say seamless. Just the size. Does anyone know where I can find seamless 16 ounce tins at wholesale cost???

Thank You

LynnS

Thank You for the replies.I am going to check all of these and see about the cost. I did find some at Candles and Supplies.I was in a hurry with a show next week-end. Problem is I don't think they are rustic looking.I did read once where you can put the tins in the oven to change color but really don't want to use my oven for that.

Going to check these sites out. IF I sell these(not so sure) I will want to get more.I am using the tins for lemongrass candles for camping. The 16 ounce size would be best(covers larger areas).

Again Thank you

LynnS

Thank You for the replies.I am going to check all of these and see about the cost. I did find some at Candles and Supplies.I was in a hurry with a show next week-end. Problem is I don't think they are rustic looking.I did read once where you can put the tins in the oven to change color but really don't want to use my oven for that.

Going to check these sites out. IF I sell these(not so sure) I will want to get more.I am using the tins for lemongrass candles for camping. The 16 ounce size would be best(covers larger areas).

Again Thank you

LynnS

I wouldn't recommend the oven option, it smells horrible :eek:

I used to "bake" my paint tins in the summer, and have 3 fans running to blow the smell outside. UGH- the crazy things I've done :embarasse

I agree about not using oven for just that reason.I read some do it but I wondered about the smell.I am sensitive to strong odors and wasn't about to take a chance with that and for sure not where I want to cook/bake. For my soap I have a old microwave and use that. Not the one I cook things.Soap is clean but I want no tastes of anything but food.

LynnS

I agree about not using oven for just that reason.I read some do it but I wondered about the smell.I am sensitive to strong odors and wasn't about to take a chance with that and for sure not where I want to cook/bake. For my soap I have a old microwave and use that. Not the one I cook things.Soap is clean but I want no tastes of anything but food.

LynnS

The smell isnt really that bad, just open the window. I do it all the time and never was an issue.

Schmoopie,

I believe I got the 8 ounce and 4 ounce rustic from BCN but never did see the 16 ounce tins till I decided on the lemongrass candles for campers. Want to them to cover a large area. I am sure I would not find the 16 ounce rustic but the one I have are fine. Got them today from Candles and Supplies.Made a candle tonight and testing it. Will put it on my porch tomorrow and see if it keep bugs away. HOPE SO because I have no other use for these large tins.

LynnS