Silvermoon Soap Molds

Dang, what are those liners made out of-GOLD??? Whew, pricey little dudes huh? I was thinking they'd be waaaaay cheaper I guess. :confused:

I'll just have to stick with what I've got here I guess. ;)

Let us know how you like them.

Michi,

They are well worth it and will last forever!! I have to tell you a little Story I wanted those so bad and had this idea in my head how to get the money. My hubby told me that gold was going for 900 dollars an ounce so I found some old herringbone necklaces from 20 years ago in my jewelry box that could not be fixed so I sold the necklaces as scrap gold. I finally had the money to get those babies. Yipppeeee

Barbara

Michi,

They are well worth it and will last forever!! I have to tell you a little Story I wanted those so bad and had this idea in my head how to get the money. My hubby told me that gold was going for 900 dollars an ounce so I found some old herringbone necklaces from 20 years ago in my jewelry box that could not be fixed so I sold the necklaces as scrap gold. I finally had the money to get those babies. Yipppeeee

Barbara

LOL, good for you!! :D

Hey, I've been thinking of doing the same with some broken jewelry I have, where did you take it? And do you mind me asking how much the necklaces ended up weighing?

I figure the stuff I have can't be anywhere near an ounce, but hey, I'd rather have the money then have them just sitting in my jewelry box forever. ;)

You won't get 900.00 an ounce because they are going to make money off of it. I think I got about 8 dollars a gram. I had 20 grams and got 160.00 dollars.

I took my jewelry to Alexanders Jewely store in Huntsville, AL

Barbara