Owosso Stamp?

donna4909

• 3 weeks later...

That is what I chose. I ordered mine Friday, so maybe I Will get it next week. It looks like they charged me under $3.00 for it (postage) according to my statement! I can't wait to see it! I hope I got the size measurements right...would be my luck I'd get a 10"X12" Stamp...:laugh2:

Hi all,I just got my stamp, and love it, love it! The people there will call you if you make a note in the message box, if there is a problem,and you are not sure what you sent them is correct as far as the program you use, or if they can't read what comes through their program to do the stamp.. They are very nice people to work with!

good luck on getting yours, they are really fast sending it to you also.

wezzer

• 1 year later...

Does anyone remember the specifications of the type of stam they ordered from Owosso? Copper, Brass, Magnesium??

16 Ga unmounted or mounted or 1/4 unmounted?

I was asked these questions by customer service via email .. and I didn't know which one to select or was right for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone remember the specifications of the type of stam they ordered from Owosso? Copper, Brass, Magnesium??

I was asked these questions by customer service via email .. and I didn't know which one to select or was right for me.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69359&highlight=stamp

The first message will tell you what they ordered. HTH

DISREGARD my previous question! I found the answer in another post! :yay: