My candlescience order...

Okay, I am on a TIGHT budget right now but I had to get a FEW samples, so here's what I narrowed it down to. I have read MANY good things about a lot of these FOs so I can't wait till they get here!:yay:

Violet Lime 1 oz.

Very Vanilla 1 oz.

Strudel and Spice 1 oz.

Sex on the Beach 1 oz.

Mango Papaya 1 oz.

Himalayan Bamboo 1 oz.

Creme Brulee 1 oz.

Brandied Pear 1 oz.

Black Currant and Nectarine 1 oz.

Apples and Maple Bourbon 1 oz.

Spiced Wassail 1 oz.

Brandied Pear is my favorite pear yet. The Spiced Wassail reminds me of Wrigley's gum and the Apples & Maple Bourbon is a big heavy & strong. The Violet Lime is super strong, I may like it at 3% personally.

Candle Science is a top supplier. Good prices on tins, etc. too.

Okay, I am on a TIGHT budget right now but I had to get a FEW samples, so here's what I narrowed it down to. I have read MANY good things about a lot of these FOs so I can't wait till they get here!:yay:

Violet Lime 1 oz.

Very Vanilla 1 oz.

Strudel and Spice 1 oz.

Sex on the Beach 1 oz.

Mango Papaya 1 oz.

Himalayan Bamboo 1 oz.

Creme Brulee 1 oz.

Brandied Pear 1 oz.

Spiced Wassail 1 oz.

Violet Lime, it's a different scent but I have alot of customers that love it.

Black Currant and Nectarine my new favorite scent.

Apples and Maple Bourbon reminds me of Apple Butter but maybe that's just me

Spiced Wassail I liked it but my testers really didn't like that much. To each it's own I guess.

The ones that I mentioned worked excellent in 415 wax.

Mindy

Here is my list...

coconut lime

frankincense & myrrh

cinn buns

basil & herbs

juniper breeze

gardina

lavender

mistletoe

ocean breeze

peppermint eucalyptus

sage & pomegranate

RRD and ECO test wicks

to test in 6006

tootie

Got in my order this evening. I must say the Creme Brulee is the best OOB that I have ever smelled!!!!

Honeysuckle Jasmine is great. Straight Jasmine is too much. This is a great balance.

Liked all the others pretty well, we shall see.

ohmigosh, I JUST got finished ordering my samples... I couldn't make up my mind and ended up with 46 of those darn things!!!! haha I of course had to try each and every new one they just unveiled.

I normally just order the scents that I see have 3 leaf ratings for throw, but I decided to get some that weren't so strong as well for my soaps. I hope those are pretty good as well. On a sidenote--cranberry marmalade is pure awesome in a bottle.

Anyone have a preference on their vanillas? I ended up getting French Vanilla. I'm not a huge vanilla person myself. I've already gotten the Very Vanilla and it's pretty straight and strong. I wanted something a little more creamy smelling, so hopefully I did well with the FV. *crosses fingers*

ohmigosh, I JUST got finished ordering my samples... I couldn't make up my mind and ended up with 46 of those darn things!!!! haha I of course had to try each and every new one they just unveiled.

I normally just order the scents that I see have 3 leaf ratings for throw, but I decided to get some that weren't so strong as well for my soaps. I hope those are pretty good as well. On a sidenote--cranberry marmalade is pure awesome in a bottle.

Anyone have a preference on their vanillas? I ended up getting French Vanilla. I'm not a huge vanilla person myself. I've already gotten the Very Vanilla and it's pretty straight and strong. I wanted something a little more creamy smelling, so hopefully I did well with the FV. *crosses fingers*

I've tried the two-star rated scents and have been very pleased in soy!

Violet Lime 1 oz.

Very Vanilla 1 oz.

Strudel and Spice 1 oz.

Sex on the Beach 1 oz.

Mango Papaya 1 oz.

Himalayan Bamboo 1 oz.

Creme Brulee 1 oz.

Brandied Pear 1 oz.

Spiced Wassail 1 oz.

I tried my Violet Lime,Very Vanilla.Sex on the Beach and Apples and Maple Burbon. They all came out GREAT in my wickless candles and tarts. Tey all smell very Yummy. Now off to try the rest of my samples. :yay: Regina

Hi!

So glad to see I'm not the only one ordering bunches....thought I was doing bad with 35 samples!! That ups guy looked at me like I was nuts or something...like what in the world could possibly be in this box that would make someone so happy?? I tried to explain it to him, but he just thought I was even more nuts I think! Next time I'm just gonna say..."it's a candle thing, you wouldn't understand! hehehehehe!! So many to choose from now...where's a girl to start!!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Michele:yay:

• 2 months later...

ocean breeze

tootie

Tootie-- you'll have to let me know how these 3 are. I decided against them, but am still curious if they're good! :)

Just poured this today. I think it's a very nice spa smell and could also smell like rain. I like it much better than China Rain at NG.