New purse

TexasBrat

I'm definitely not tired of looking at them. If you were at a craft show near me, I would be your customer.

Very pretty. I love this kind of hand made purse. I'll take 100 of these over a Coach or "name brand" any old day!

Really? Wow, thanks so much. :embarasse

I think this is my favorite pattern too. I love making purses, they relax me just as much as when I am making soap. I go through phases where I make tons of soap and then I pull out my sewing machine and make purses. lol

Ya'll would be surprised, I make purses and love purses but when I go out I rarely carry one.

Really like the look of this one!! Is this the one you're going to do a class on? :D

The one for the class has skulls on it.;) I will work on it this week, I have it all cut out and just need to start taking pics and making the purse.

• 9 months later...

I know this post is old, but I've been going through the old ones trying to decide what to work on next, and have to tell you that I ADORE this purse!

OMG, I really do love it! I've been going through looking at the others that you've done and they are all really cool, but this is hands down my favorite of the bunch!

Just wanted to let you know...

I know this post is old, but I've been going through the old ones trying to decide what to work on next, and have to tell you that I ADORE this purse!

OMG, I really do love it! I've been going through looking at the others that you've done and they are all really cool, but this is hands down my favorite of the bunch!

Just wanted to let you know...

Thanks MissScribbles, feedback is always appreciated, this is one of my faves too. :)

• 2 weeks later...