Winter Candy Apple

jenniejr

HPIM0141.jpg

Smells great and the colors stayed true. I used Select Shades for the swirl on this one. I am pleased with how it turned out.

This one is Patchouli. I leave it uncolored and used Peak's Patch. Very stong at only .5 oz p/p

I have a local customer that won't use any other soap since he tried mine and he buys me out every month!

HPIM0138.jpg

Thanks for looking ;)

Jennie, the winter candy apple looks terrific! Swirls look terrific and the color is right on. I'm still waiting for my select shades to get here so I can check em out.

It's nice to have someone who comes to you faithfully for one of your soaps. Do you have your bars up for sale after 4 weeks cure time or do you wait longer? Am just asking as it sounds from your post that you sell them after 4 weeks time.

Also, with such nice looking bars as yours, whipped soap should be a snap for you :grin2:

Thanks Louise! :wink2:

No, I wait 6 weekes ..... I had a full batch made when I met this man & his wife. I explained the 6 week cure time. So they bought the whole batch which gave me time to make several batches in advance. !st time around he had enough to last him the 6 week wait and by then I had several batches ready to go. Now each month he buys a full batch, and I already have a cured batch set aside. (for some reason I feel like I am blabbering on and on :tongue2: )

I am sure you get what I am trying to say. lol

lol @ blabbering on.... blabber away, after all, it's a discussion board. But yes, I understood it completely. That is too cool that you have someone who buys the whole batch. It would be even cooler if all our customers were that way!

Your swirls are lovely. We need to get you in a slab girl! You will rock.

e

I recently bought a slab mold and I am dying for some time to use it. :D Can't wait to see how I do with it.

Thanks to all for the copliments! ;)