Aroma beads - different qualities?

ubure

Do all the aroma beads out there have different qualities?

I mean, do aroma beads from supplier X have longer and better scent throw then aromabeads from supplier Y?

If yes, whose beads are best?

And: how long do your beads smell?

Thank you!

I've seen this discussed here before, where some people thought beads from certain places smelled like glue. A search would probably yield your answer.

For my one and only foray into aroma beads, I ordered from Aztec. They were fine. I just didn't like messing with them. Too much expenditure, too little profit.

Yea I think there is a difference I got some in a co-op here and while they seemed really good I reordered from a different company when I needed more and the beads where larger and absorbed much better. So I have stuck with the other company.

The ones I got from the co-op took forever to absorb the FO where candle soylutions 3 days is the max I need to wait for any FO I have tried so far.

Yea I think there is a difference I got some in a co-op here and while they seemed really good I reordered from a different company when I needed more and the beads where larger and absorbed much better. So I have stuck with the other company.

The ones I got from the co-op took forever to absorb the FO where candle soylutions 3 days is the max I need to wait for any FO I have tried so far.

I was going to post about the beads from candle soylutions, to see if anyone is using them. I am glad to see a good review on them.

tootie

That's good to know!

I use BCS and I do not do the ornies, just scent, color and bag. I have a bag from 3 months ago in my car and they are still going strong. I have had a couple scents that didn't last more than 3months but most go 5mo average.

I know that Wix N Wax actually has two different grades of beads...one suitable for melting into ornies and one not. So, I would imagine that there's probably good variance across the board in different types of aroma beads.