**What's in your pot this weekend**

Happy Friday!!!

I hope everyone has had a good week. I have a million things I want to do this weekend but I probably won't get to do half of them :(

I am making alot of BCN Lemon bundt cake CO products this weekend! I just love love love this FO and I'm not even a lemon person lol. I've got lotion, a 3-wick, some pillars and maybe even a few bath bombs to do. What's everyone else got going on.

My grandson has been invited to the presidential inauguration(S?) in January and needs to raise quite a bit of money for the trip. I'm going to be doing votive gift boxes for him to sell to raise money. I'm hoping with mother's day coming up he will get some good sales. I'm just doing 25 for now and then more if he needs them and then also some wickless bean tureens. Ginger

Happy Friday!

I have a lot of new scents that I got from CS. I plan on pouring Brandied Pear, Sweet Pea, Chardonnay, and Sandalwood. But I also just received Amish Harvest and Pink Sugar from Peaks, so I'll have to squeeze those in too. We'll see if the weather makes my plans change. might have to hit the beach instead....oh the possibilities...

I plan on making a few wickless this weekend, want to make some of my scents look just as good in them as they did in the original containers, got a couple sussed out but need to work on others.

Thought my Creamcicle and lily of the valley can out quite unique, definately not what one usually thinks of in wickless.

It is cleaning weekend. I have 50+ tester jars to clean out that I have been putting off. Then you can barely walk around my workshop so I need to do a little out there too. But I may sneak and pour KY's Caramel Pecan to test for fall.