The Best of the Best of the Best

Trappeur

Hi Sue Anne!

Thanks for the welcome! This is a really great board...It really is....Am enjoying it....I meant to post to you welcoming you back the other day after your trip you made somewhere, can't remember!lol - But I will!

And definitely try that pumpkin....I absolutely hate to recommend something when you don't know if the other person is or isn't going to like it...I cringe when I recommend....lol I don't think you will be disappointed what so ever! If you are, I'll buy it from you!

Trappeur

I have yet to try BCN FO's because you either hear really good reviews or really bad. My money is a little short right now so I have to choose wisely. :embarasse I use C3 and a 50/50.

I think I'll give some of those a try after I sell more of my property on Ebay!!

I haven't been here long either and I get nervous posting because there seems to be a lot of cranky people who have heard it all before and have short tempers. No names of course.

:whistle:

Elfcat,

What works for some people doesn't work for others, so you have to take the plunge every now and then. I've not used BC, but it's because I have more than enough suppliers at the momenet.

As for hesitating to post...when you end your post with your last comment...it might be fueling the fire. Just post questions, comments, etc., and take what you want from it. Everyone has opinions, you decide whose you want to listen to.

Elfcat,

What works for some people doesn't work for others, so you have to take the plunge every now and then. I've not used BC, but it's because I have more than enough suppliers at the momenet.

As for hesitating to post...when you end your post with your last comment...it might be fueling the fire. Just post questions, comments, etc., and take what you want from it. Everyone has opinions, you decide whose you want to listen to.

:timeout:

See, I'm not trying to fuel any fires. I was simply empathizing with Trap and expressing my own feelings. I have had a lot of questions but have been hesitant to ask because I have read a lot of nasty replies on here. Most of it is good responses but some seem so quick to jump on people. If I offend someone because I comment that I have been hesitant to post then that is just proving my point! :undecided

As far as the FO, I understand what works for some doesn't work for others, that's a given, I just enjoy reading what really works for others because it is good information worth posting. FO's are expensive and I have to pick what I try wisely. That's more of a problem of mine with lack of money and not with the forum. So if something works really well for someone using the same wax it is worth me looking into to save myself money and time.

Thanks for posting this...I for one, am interested in ANY scents from candle soylutions. I am going to try the ones you suggested and if you or ANYONE has any more suggestions for soylutions FO's PLEASE post em.

Thanks

tootie

Rats! I need to order from BCS and was hoping it was from there so I could throw it on. I can order from BCN but shipping takes longer.

Thanks for the reply though!

It's Vanilla Bean Supreme. But I think it's actually at BCN, not south.