Essential Oils

soycrazy

I'm getting more into soaping eo's, because they behave better in soap for me than fo's. So recently I got in on a co-op for the EOU and got cornmint, lavender 40/42, Rosemary, Lemongrass, cedarwood,Pink grapefruit,orange 5x & Palmarosa. Now I've read a few reviews for some of these on the soap review board, but some are not there. Can anyone tell me if these will work straight in soap esp the pink grapefruit it smells wonderful. I'm starting to do blends also, but there's so many choices my brain goes crazy with the blend calculator lol.

Oh darn I was really hoping for the grapefruit. I guess I'll look for a blend. I was thinking of trying a patch & 40/42 blend. I did a sweet orange and patch a few weeks ago and it smells so good. Thanks for the tips they are very appreciated :)

Can anyone help me with sweet orange e.o?

I've tried several combinations in my HP soap but it always fades so quickly, several people have mentioned "fixing" it with something else but I've yet to find something that I'm really happy with.

Lavender & lemongrass is gorgeous btw & rosemary & lemongrass too but go easy on the lemongrass as it can overpower other e.o's in a blend.

Sally.

My sweet orange and patch blend is still rocking and I got the blend off the calculator. It was the ember blend 5 parts sweet orange and 3 parts patch. They both come through pretty strong too, but I do cp so I'm not sure if that would have anything to do with it.