Round Soap Made in PVC Pipe

I like round soaps too! The Pink Sugar looks great!! Did you have to use a lot of VS??

I used the equal amount that I used of FO

The only thing I can say, the soap does not seem

quite as smooth feeling when dry...when useing there is really not much difference..

Gran, love your pvc soaps and the crinkle cut you put on them. And thank you for posting your pink sugar soaps with the VS. I was just thinking the other day how some of the batches that got made a bit ago with the VS were holding up, you must have read my mind (it can be scarey in there lol).

If Connie hadn't of beat me to it I could have told you :grin2:.

And as for VS :embarasse well I feel a little stupid as I rave about WSP's all the time for M&P, lotion, and such. Glad too see peeps are trying it in CP as their directions don't mention CP so I figured it wouldn't work (I'm just sure they never tried it). Thanks!

Both look WONDERFUL, but I have my eye on the PS :drool:

- I'm outta the loop what is VS??

Thanks for asking... I was wondering that myself! Those soaps look great! Thank you for showing how effective the VS is!:drool: I just used all my pink sugar in candles, cuz I didn't want brown pink soap...:embarasse... I guess I'll have to get some more...:grin2: