Tiare Blossom

Well I decided to try this today with Monoi De Tahiti. I was so excited, I had it pictured in my head and all. I decided to use my brillant gold and my soft mauve from the co-op and.........it didnt turn out so well :( Oh well as long as the scent stays I dont care LOL it smells WONDERFUL!

post-6556-139458445709_thumb.jpg

post-6556-139458445715_thumb.jpg

How'd it not turn out so well?

LOL just not how I pictured the colors :( maybe they'll grow on me, or change :undecided not to mention it accelerated a little (I heard that happens when you use Monoi De Tahiti so I dont think the swirls came out great. I cant wait til this is cured though

Well your turned out much better than mine last night. I made the same scent but the colors were not what i wanted at all. It was supposed to be for a swap but it has big oil pockets in it so I will be saving the good peices for myself and a new batch will have to be made tomorrow. Oh I hate wasting all that olive oil.

I know it's not what you had pictured in your head, but I'm liking the colors here :D

I made a batch last night and not only did I not use enough of the pop purple (for the base) but I just uncovered it and poured water off it....blech. And I'm thinking it's lye water...(bangs head on desk). I've never ever had that happen before in all these years. So yep, it's not only ugly, but I don't even know if I have soap. :cheesy2:

Looks good to me!! I made soap with the Moni oil at 30% and CPHPed it and it turned out GREAT. The scent stuck too. My DBF fell in love with it and used it all up in about 3 months!!

I really need to make more....

tootie