Any Bcn Co Favs?

barncat

pumpkin spice, harvest moon,chocolate cappucino (new fave),sage & citrus,autumn spice, turkish hazelnut,indonesian cinnamon.

some of those may not be on there anymore, but they were pretty good. I used them as mixers. The chocolate cap. is pretty strong both on the coffee & the chocolate :shocked2:

I like their closeouts, I found pineapple cilantro there ,and now it's a best seller for me.

I HAD a few I loved, but everytime I introduced one and everyone fell in love with it, BCN stopped carrying it. I got to the point where I started buying 5 lbs. at a time, but that gone blown threw too, and then ... none left to buy. But I must admit, many of the ones I used were top notch and I wish they were still around, especially that infamous pumpkin pie...which I happen to know where 2 untapped pounds are lurking....um...hm...Cheryl...horder!

Anyone tried their chocolate brownie or basil & nectarine?:D

Anyone know if the Lemon Bundt Cake compares to LS lemon meringue pie or ICS Lemon Meringue:undecided

I've not tried LS Lemon Meringue pie but I can tell you that lemon bundt cake smells nothing like ICS lemon meringue. LBC is a much heavier bakery scent. It's absolutely delicious.

• 9 months later...