Layered Rustics and Ball

Jojo T.

Thanks for all the comments and support. I now need to get working for a candle/jewellery party I'm having in two weeks time to raise money so I can pay for the medical expenses of my cat Snowy in my avatar - she's needing some radioactive iodine and the whole procedure including what's already been done is rather expensive.

Hi Jo,

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I hope your cat Snowy is doing great...What a beauty he or she is! I'm the biggest animal lover that you could ever meet.....16 cats...1 dog and 3 horses....Most of my cats have shown up at my door and I've spent so many dollars on spaying and neutering them you can't believe...I used to foster feline leukemia cats and kittens...Not many people do that with that disease as being a very contageous disease...but they too deserve a chance at life however short lived they may be...

Trappeur

Thanks Trappeur - Snowy is a beauty - even with a hyperactive thyroid she is still huge. She is also an angel - she had a 40 minute ultrasound/echocardiagram procedure without sedation and just lay where we put her without struggling - we just held her down gently - and occasionally she made a big sigh. She's having a month of tablets first to see if her kidneys cope and if she's ok, will then have the radioactive iodine. We haven't got one scratch from administering the tablets - she totally trusts us. I love her!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...