Yuzu Salt Bar

Louise

I finally got a chance to try out my new pop colors. I used orange pop for the base, lemon drop pop and green apple pop. I even did an ITP swirl, but you would never know. Not sure what happened in that instance, but not going to worry about it.

Wet in mold

[ATTACH]15320[/ATTACH]

Cut in mold after being in the oven for an hour. Yep, I can't cut a straight line to save my life, lol.

[ATTACH]15321[/ATTACH]

The fairies were working overtime and apparently with a huge bucket of ash.

[ATTACH]15322[/ATTACH]

I'm so disappointed in the amount of ash, because it's covering up those beautiful pop colors. Oh well, like GrumpyGirl says, they can't take away my birthday. :cheesy2:

Thanks for looking

post-9049-139458445262_thumb.jpg

post-9049-139458445265_thumb.jpg

post-9049-139458445266_thumb.jpg

Thank you, ladies :)

Scented, I'll be sure to do that with the damp paper towel, thanks. And just wait til you smell the Yuzu... it's smells sooooo orange. I love it! I think some bathbombs and lotion with it would make a great set!

Thank you ladies. :)

Scented, well you just wait woman til yours gets there! I don't know where you ordered from, mine came from Nature's Garden. It has a great oob smell and it smells even better in the soap!

soapbuddy, it has fast become one of my favorites too!

Vio, gotta love those fairies, sigh. I did wipe them with a damp paper towel like Scented suggested and it did help a bit. I'll wait a week or so and do it again. I don't want to end up smearing the soap and colors all of the tops. I'm still not sure what happened with the ITP swirl, I put it in there, honest...lol.

Vio, your salt bars turned out beautiful. Mine wasn't much gloppy at all, plus I didn't have alot of the green and yellow as I wanted the orange to be the main color. I've turned my bars over and can see hints of the ITP swirl, but mainly they look like frosted orange bars. But I'm ok with that. :)

Thanks Louise! I have no idea if the gloppy thing matters, but that's why I mentioned it because it was what worked for me with the salt bars. I mean it was like thick glop by the time I poured the colors into the base color in the pot. I was afraid it was actually too thick.

Your scent matches the color so it's fitting. The description sounds so yummy of that scent too. I've never smelled it.

My second batch went all gloppy on me, but yours turned out much better than mine.

Hey, after my surgery and recovery time of 6-8 weeks, do you want to do a little swapping? Not sure if your bars are spoken for, but if not, I'd love to send you one of mine :) . If not, don't sweat it. :P

My second batch went all gloppy on me, but yours turned out much better than mine.

Hey, after my surgery and recovery time of 6-8 weeks, do you want to do a little swapping? Not sure if your bars are spoken for, but if not, I'd love to send you one of mine :) . If not, don't sweat it. :P

Would love to! :yay: