Burberry Brit for Men

chrisinpa

I'm looking for feedback on Buberry Brit for Men for CP.

Soy reviews welcome also.

I tried fbd brit in cp...not a very strong scent so far.:sad2: I'm hoping it blooms after a few days, but it's not looking good.

This is my son's favorite...I would like to find a good strong dead on dupe.

Thanks!

They do not have a minimum of 5# per scent, its 5# per order. You can mix and match. At least that's what my rep there told me.

I really hope that is true.

This is from an email I received from RA dated 2/5:

Please be advised that our current minimum order requirement is 5# per fragrance. When 5#’s of any respective fragrance is purchased, you can receive three free samples (1 oz. bottles). When 6 #’s or more of any respective fragrance is purchased, you can receive five free samples with the option to purchase an additional 8 samples @ $2.00/sample.

Didn't RA change their name recently? I tried to find their website and the old address didn't work. Can anyone give me their new name?

I tried to get to their website two days ago....cannot get to the site.

They changed the name to trilogy....that site is also not up.

http://www.royalaromatics.com/

http://www.trilogyfragrances.com/

Ok I just spoke with Trilogy and it is a minimum order of #5 per scent. They say it is because they are a manufacturer and it costs too much to do smaller quantities. But they said Save on Scents actually carries their oils. So this oil should be the same as RA (or Trilogy).

Ok I just spoke with Trilogy and it is a minimum order of #5 per scent. They say it is because they are a manufacturer and it costs too much to do smaller quantities. But they said Save on Scents actually carries their oils. So this oil should be the same as RA (or Trilogy).

Thanks for getting to the bottom of that!!

I really appreciate it!!:cheesy2:

Well just checked prices on Drakkar from SOS and at $21.95. for the cheap version, i don' t think I'll be ordering from them. I always order the top grade from RA and it was $17 per lb. Wonder what I really got if this is the price now? Does anyone know how quick they ship? I have never ordered from them.

Yes, to Ultra Concentrate, 50% Stronger for only 30% More, price per lb DETAILS HERE...($28.54) Yes, to Extreme Concentrate, 125-250% Stronger for only 90% More, price per lb DETAILS HERE...($41.71)

Well just checked prices on Drakkar from SOS and at $21.95. for the cheap version, i don' t think I'll be ordering from them. I always order the top grade from RA and it was $17 per lb. Wonder what I really got if this is the price now? Does anyone know how quick they ship? I have never ordered from them.

Yes, to Ultra Concentrate, 50% Stronger for only 30% More, price per lb DETAILS HERE...($28.54) Yes, to Extreme Concentrate, 125-250% Stronger for only 90% More, price per lb DETAILS HERE...($41.71)

I am not sure if I can bring myself to pay those prices either, after buying from ra.

SOS doesn't have honeysuckle for soy, or sensuous blends listed on their site...those were two I used regularly from ra.

I am not sure if I can use 5#'s of each before they may start to go bad.

I have never tried SOS.....what a dilemma.