Updated pics of BS and SKC and new soapies

TexasBrat

I have been busy making soap. I finally got around to taking pictures. I even fancied them up and put frames on them thanks to Photobuckets new decorating tool.:smiley2:

Here are my swirly hearts in Sun Kissed Currant

sunkissedcurrant-1.jpg

My salt bars

saltbarcoconutmilklavender-1.jpg

Black Raspberry Vanilla

blackraspberryvanilla-1.jpg

Orange Dreamsickle, looks like it has frosting, that was an accident but it turned out to be pretty neat. Forgot to add, I wanted orange color so I added Juicy Juice orange/mango as part of my water.

orangedreamsickle-1.jpg

Yummy goats milk soap scented something I can't remember, I think it was coconut. :confused:

goatsmilk-1.jpg

And last but not least my BW Blue Sugar, it's not so pretty cut but like I said before, it's for dh and he doesn't care how it looks, as long as it cleans him up and doesn't make him glitter.

bluesugar-1-1.jpg

Thanks. :smiley2:

The blue is from Peaks ,it's ultra marine pigment, I have used this color a lot and really like the intensity of it.

It's funny if you look at the swirly hearts, for some reason just around the red color there is now white, it sort of looks like I did it on purpose, guess it only ashed on the red parts. Weird.