New here in TX.

I'm new to TX. I'm a relocate from OH. I had my suppliers and all, now I need to start new with some other supplies here in TX. Any input on wax,FO,dyes and wicks. Use pariffin and palm wax. Will be trying soy blend too. Oh, I'm in Texarkana. Oh, I need to make a unity candle for my daughters wedding coming up, any input on decorating would be helpful also, I'm going to be use her wedding invetation on the candle. Thanks all for a great board to be at.!:cheesy2:

Carol beat me to it, but I'd suggest Starrville for being the closest to you. BTW, I'd love to hear fo reviews for them. I sell tons of their High Maintenance (Tyler Candle dupe) & recently got Decadent Desire & Midnight Pomegranate. All are so wonderful, but it's hard to order from them, since they don't have any fo descriptions. GreenLeaf has amazing fo's & a great 70/30 soy blend -- also excellent customer service. Get ready for the Tx heat, you'll be begging for snow again!!

Susan.

Oh, I'm in Texarkana. Oh, I need to make a unity candle for my daughters wedding coming up, any input on decorating would be helpful also, I'm going to be use her wedding invetation on the candle. Thanks all for a great board to be at.!:cheesy2:

Welcome, thought I read this wrong, lol. I'm also in Texarkana. All the suppliers listed are ones I have used.

PamR

Welcome aboard, this is the best site.You will make many nice friends here. Seeing you guys in Texas have so much heat that your complaining about. Would you be so kind as to send some my way?? I live in Buffalo!!! You can have all the snow, you's want!!!

• 1 year later...