New Batch - Cappuccino Brulee

OverSoyed

I just finished a test of a new batch. Special soy blend. Hot and Cold throw is excellent. I used Alley & Sullivan F/O, Cappuccino Brulee (we are coffee nuts). I also added out new product info tags. Took me a few days to design the labels, because I am a perfectionist, but I think they turned out great!

JellyJars-New.jpg

Votives-New.jpg

Tartlets-New.jpg

Thanks everyone again for the kind words.

Island- Thank you as well, for your kind words and your concern. We've been testing all of the scents that we have in stock at the moment, and are working on master pours today. So far, everything seems to be working very well, both F/O throws, burn times, quality of burns, and so on. I've been in business since I was 12, and nothing leaves my hands til it is good quality.

Thanks everyone again for the kind words.

Island- Thank you as well, for your kind words and your concern. We've been testing all of the scents that we have in stock at the moment, and are working on master pours today. So far, everything seems to be working very well, both F/O throws, burn times, quality of burns, and so on. I've been in business since I was 12, and nothing leaves my hands til it is good quality.

Good to hear... Best of luck to you!!! :cool2:

Oversoyed - Very Nice pictures and product looks great..

Your site shows you are selling candles now:confused:

You only made your first batch on 3/16/08 as per this thread:shocked2:

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69080

Now you have many scents for sale..

You may want to slow down a bit..:tiptoe:

I think maybe she means her first real batch to put for sale, not her first batch ever. Of course I could be wrong.

Thanks... it took me a bit to get the sizing that I wanted, and of course, to resize to a pdf so the color and quality translated to the printer... blah... but in the end its all worth it. :)

Very nice! Your tags look great also!

I love the color of your candles . After almost 7 yrs of making candles I have never gotten a brown that nice in a cantainer soy. I use the color blocks. Do you mind me asking what you use for color? Love the tags by the way!