New Batch - Cappuccino Brulee

OverSoyed

I love your company name and the logo is outstanding!! Did you design it yourself? I've been working in photoshop trying to work on a design for me...I'm a perfectionist as well and I haven't fallen in love with one design yet - but I'll keep trying. You've given me hope!

Thanks, and yes, I designed it myself. I've been going graphic design for about 12 yrs now... fun times. If you need some assistance, lemme know, I'm sure I could come up with something for ya.

I love your company name and the logo is outstanding!! Did you design it yourself? I've been working in photoshop trying to work on a design for me...I'm a perfectionist as well and I haven't fallen in love with one design yet - but I'll keep trying. You've given me hope!

Us too! Our entire kitchen is done in "coffee." It looks like a little bistro. The Cappuccino Brulee candles have been a hit so far. My mom had a craft fair at her high rise yesterday, and they all sold out. :cheesy2:

Looks very nice and we are coffee lovers also!

Trish

We use eco soy and soy flakes. We used Cajun liquid coffee dye.

I have never seen all soy that dark brown. I use liquid and chips but have never got anything close to that dark. Are you using a soy paraffin blend? Very nice looking and great hang tag art work.

Perhaps it's the fact that the dye is old. I used quite a bit I know that. I love messing with the colors thou. I have a plastic white cutting board we use to dot some drops on to test the colors. I guesstimate the amount of dye needed, and 9/10 I get it right.

I have used liquid dyes (from other sources) that give me very dark color values in soy waxes without having to use "half the bottle," however, it DOES take more than usual! ;)

OS, I like your version of the "same ol, same ol' ".:D

Perhaps it's the fact that the dye is old.

I used quite a bit I know that.

How old can it be.. You only just started making candles.. ??

You should really keep track to how much dye you are using per batch/candle, as it will affect how your candle burns..:D

I bought out a few boxes of materials from someone on Craigslist.

And I do keep track of the amount I use... everything is logged into a notebook for future reference.

How old can it be.. You only just started making candles.. ??

You should really keep track to how much dye you are using per batch/candle, as it will affect how your candle burns..:D