Florida Water

CandleScents

Anyone hear of a scent called Florida Water. I have heard it is a popular scent with the Latino Community & people of the Catholic Religion.

This is just what I heard from a friend who suggested this scent.

I looked on the Fragrance Finder and found one source but they appear to be out of business.

204187.jpg

A refreshing & stimulating floral & citrus scented cologne often used for ritual offering & purification. Also used in spells to remove unwanted thought forms & heavy vibrations, to encourage the display of emotions, to suppress those who talk too much & to calm places where an excess of energy is present. 7 fl. oz.

Hey, that sounds like some good stuff!! Yeah Trish, that one line alone would make it a big seller:grin2: Candlescents, the water here really is gross. We have surface water that smells like iron and makes your clothes a rust color and then we have deeper water that is sulphur and smells like rotten eggs and makes clothes and bathroom walls coated with a black film and then there are the rivers that smells like someone let a big stinky ( from the rotting vegetation and seaweed) and the "city" water smells like bleach from all the chemicals they have to add. You have to go to the middle of the state to get good natural spring water that flows up out of the ground and is ICE COLD but people swim in it so you wouldn't want to drink it:shocked2: Now I'm going to have to try that fo just to see if it makes people shut up.