My first pretty top!!

Brat

Just got done playing in this one, it's GM scented White Tea & Ginger!

IMG_1439.jpg

This one separated on me, was using 100% coconut milk. Had to rotate stick blenders to keep one from overheating, but I finally got it to trace. Partial gel. Tried to play with the top, but got bored waiting for it to thicken up... This batch has a lot of OO.

Wish like hell I could remember what FO I used....

IMG_1440.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Brat, they look terrific! The first one looks so creamy and yummy.... leaving thoughts of silky decadance.

Can't help you with the second one... was the fo clear or did it have a bit of a color to it...do you remember that much?

Thanks everyone!!! Louise, one day I may try it with silk!

The second one is colored with a bit of red mica drops, but it looks a little more orange.. just like a batch I made yesterday LOL Oh well...

I remembered the FO, it's Coconut Hibiscus!

The white one gelled most of the way, but left my cool peaks alone! Woohoo! I didn't do anything to stop or encourage gel, so it was kind of an experiment.

Here they are cut!!

IMG_1448.jpg

"The second one is colored with a bit of red mica drops, but it looks a little more orange.. just like a batch I made yesterday"

Brat, I'm so glad you specified that, as I was wondering yesterday if I had lost it or what. Of course, that was after the 3 days of hunting eggs! LOL

LOL Louise!

Texas Brat, neither of the batches went into the fridge, I had the white one on a wire rack and was hoping it wouldn't gel through the tops, and it didn't! Most of the rest of it did though. Learning experience.. next time might use a fan, see what it will do.

Thanks everyone!!! Yes, it's a blast!