Peppermint Fragrance Oil

alevasseur

i just got snowflake from just scent and it smells really good... but not as strong as some i have smelt but i like this one better it is almost calming

Dee, thanks, I have strong but I would love calming. Going to get some next time I order. How does it throw? Soft but you can still smell it?

LOL i will probally get yelled at for recommending this without putting it in wax, but..... i havent made anything in it yet i just bought it off the classifieds earlier this week... i think it will throw great though, i will make a candle and tarts tomorrow in it to test for you... but to me it smells like it has a hint of vanilla in it.. smells like a york peppermint patty without any chocolate smell..

the thing is, my hubby actually walked in after work the day i got it and could smell it and i hadent made anything in it.. but he really llikes it he even thinks it smells calming, smoothing and relaxing...

i am not a peppermint fan either lol so this for me is good

Peppermint is known for its calming ability so smelling it should have that effect on you. I use peppermint and pink sugar together to get a strong fragrance with a more subdued peppermint. I love the combo and its a big seller. Especially in summertime.