First Hurricane

diamondk

With a little practice you'll get it. Be sure to check where the mold seam is when placing your picture. I try to place the picture opposite the mold seam. Good luck on the next one.

I am going to try again today if I have time. After you mentioned the seam I went to check and it is in the back. Thanks for the advice. :)

That's great for your first try. I threw my first one out....then the second and third. Then Sharyl and I put out brains together and she suggested some things for me to try..... Sharyl is right....practice some more and you will be a pro in no time. Good luck!!!! Donita

Only suggestions I can think of is check your wax temp., preheat the mold, preheat your spoon/chopsticks, and check your water bath temp. The good news is you can keep melting them down for another try so you really don't lose any wax. Did you add some Micro 180 to your 'cane wax? Are you using the 5055 wax?

Only suggestions I can think of is check your wax temp., preheat the mold, preheat your spoon/chopsticks, and check your water bath temp. The good news is you can keep melting them down for another try so you really don't lose any wax. Did you add some Micro 180 to your 'cane wax? Are you using the 5055 wax?

Yes I am using 5055 and micro 180. I have another one in the mold. Yea, I did all of the above today to see what will happen. I will know if it is in my cards tonight when I unmold this latest one. I may be one that shouldn't be doing this. lmao