Lemon???

LynnS

Thank You. I just placed my first order last week with them and I really like their scents. They were requests from a customer and she loved them. Now I will get this.The customer is wanting to find a lemon scent her co-worker likes.

LynnS

Since you are placing an order with Millcreek anyway, another good lemony scent it their Litsea and Basil. I love love love that one. Also, Cozy Home, Grandma Country Kitchen, Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha, Cinnamon Sticks, Monkey Farts, Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper, Caramel Apple,Cinnamon Vanilla, High Cotton, Gain, Lilac Breeze etc......

I am a true enabler and a FO junkie

I know what you mean about Litsea and Basil.I have a customer(former candlemaker) who requested that scent.I love it just to smell it. I haven't put it on a warmer or burned a candle but know it is awesome.Honestly the name doesn't sound good so I wondered about it when she requested it. Funny she said it is just like the one she had but she thinks a little stronger. :)

LynnS