ICS's Tequila Lime

JKCBrown

Omg! I just test burned this for the first time today, and wow! It is a strong thrower in my soy wax. I know we are all looking for great scents to try, and I think that this is one of them. I'll be adding it to my line soon.

Used 415 soy wax, 1 ounce fo to 1/2 pound wax. 8 ounce jj with a HTP 126 wick (could probably get by with a 105). I do color my wax. Cured about 2 weeks (b/c I forgot all about it!!! lol...) Filled my bedroom & bathroom (which are decent sized...) and could smell out into my livingroom/kitchen. Husband opened bedroom door and the scent was knock you over strong!

Just thought I'd share! :)

~Kristen~

When I weighed everything out, I used 8 ounces wax and 1 ounce fo. Leftover wax is poured into melts. I always start by using 1.5 oz fo per lb. of wax, so I just basically cut it in half. You could probably even cut back to just half an ounce with this oil. I'll have to test that next and see.

**I am slightly mathematically challenged, but I do weigh out stuff on a digital scale. DH is the mathematical person in the family.** :)

~Kristen~

When I weighed everything out, I used 8 ounces wax and 1 ounce fo. Leftover wax is poured into melts. I always start by using 1.5 oz fo per lb. of wax, so I just basically cut it in half. You could probably even cut back to just half an ounce with this oil. I'll have to test that next and see.

**I am slightly mathematically challenged, but I do weigh out stuff on a digital scale. DH is the mathematical person in the family.** :)

~Kristen~

Say what? :o :undecided

I didn't catch my mistake when I said cut it in half. I cut my wax amount in half. I had no seepage with this oil.

Wouldn't 12% be 16 ounces of wax with 2 ounces of oil? I've never used that much. I was thinking I was using more along the lines of 9% fragrance load.

~SliverofWax~ I'll do some research and check out the amounts of everything in grams. I certainly may find that easier. Thank you for the suggestion.

I just wanted to share that I thought this was a fabulous scent, and that if you order from ICS and get the chance to try it you might really like it.

~Kristen~

Thanks for the review.

I'm glad that it is a good thrower. But does it smell true? I'm currently using a "margarita" fo from another supplier that smells ok OOB but when it burns it takes on more of a bakery type smell. Really nothing like a tequila, lime or margarita scent.