Help naming a 3 layer candle

Brenda (OH)

I am not good at coming up with names and thought I would ask for all your brilliant suggestions for a 3 layer candle that has passed inspection . The scents layered top to bottom are Sweet Chestnuts, Hazelnut then Hazelnut Cappuccino :drool: poured in brown tones - cream, tan, brown respectively. I have considered a cafe latte type of name but the scents are more "nutty" rather than "coffee" types. I am drawing a complete blank so I thought I would see what ideas you all could come up with to help me out :D

Blessings ~ Brenda

Nut House

:D ok, just kidding. Kind of.

I like Hazelnut Latte suggestion by Grama, if you like straight forward names. If the cappuccino is not a strong part of it then i'd drop the Latte part and go with the Sweet part.

Or maybe Warm/Cozy Hazelnut-( because I think the Chestnut probably gives it a wamer kind of scent I imagine, but yet is not strong or featured enough to be an important part of the name, KWIM? ), Morning Hazelnut, Hazelnut Horizons, Hazelnut Heaven/Haven (or for that matter Heavenly Hazelnut) Fireside Hazelnut.... or for a winter/holiday name 'Nut Cracker'. :smiley2:

You guys are GREAT !! I am really liking Nut House and Gone Nuts - they are more so descriptions of me rather than the candle :D

Since it is a 3 layer I like the "Horizons" idea in the Hazelnut Horizons suggestion also.

PS - A friend suggested "Smell these Nuts" :laugh2:but I don't know if it is to risque :o

Announcer Johnny, "Well, she's won a Cup of Joe's Nuts in the handy twelve pack carton, along with Joe's Nuts in a Bag. These items are sure to bring hours of pleasure! Found at fine retailers everywhere" :laugh2:

Announcer Johnny, "Well, she's won a Cup of Joe's Nuts in the handy twelve pack carton, along with Joe's Nuts in a Bag. These items are sure to bring hours of pleasure! Found at fine retailers everywhere" :laugh2:

A handy twelve pack carton???!!!??!! 5155.gif LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh my stomach hurts from laughing so much with this nut.

Just call the candle "Louise" please. 8866.gif

Oh goody!! :yay: What did I win?

You can be my "straight man" forever and ever! :yay:

What? You'd rather have the bag of stale nuts? *faint*

Dang, and all I have is an old Mounds bar whose chocolate is blooming in desperate need of retempering...:laugh2:Guess I'd better eat the evidence...:wink2::D

Dang, and all I have is an old Mounds bar whose chocolate is blooming in desperate need of retempering...:laugh2:Guess I'd better eat the evidence...:wink2::D

Hey, I don't want a Mounds bar.... there's no nuts! :P

"You can be my "straight man" forever and ever!"

Ok, but don't be touching me in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable.... :cheesy2: