storing melts

safiye

I've been making melts the last couple of days. Now I have quite a few in several different scents, and am not sure how to store them away. I remember from before not to store them in plastic because it sucks out the scent, right? So, what's a good way to store? Is there a plastic that is safe? Or should I keep them in like a small box? My husband is going to start getting annoyed with all the melts in the kitchen.

Plastic containers with the recycle number 5. You can use that to store them in until you package 'em.

I make the mini muffin melts...package them in a 3 x 3 zip lock polypro bag...then put them in a sterlite plastic tote or sweater/shoe container. You can buy those at WalMart.

Plastic containers with the recycle number 5. You can use that to store them in until you package 'em.

I make the mini muffin melts...package them in a 3 x 3 zip lock polypro bag...then put them in a sterlite plastic tote or sweater/shoe container. You can buy those at WalMart.

I do the same....I have shelves full of these.

We do the same, also. I buy the sweater/shoe containers at Walmart and we put the same scent melts and votives in each and label them clearly.

We also use those tubs to store our aroma beads and sachet envelopes.

Nice and neat!