candle soylutions scents....

tootie04

Hi Tootie... I'm in Oregon too and have done a search on them here on this board and was able to come up with a conclusion that those who do use them are impressed. I plan on placing an order with them someday when I will be able to pick them up.

May I ask if you get your wax from them already? Or perhaps Glory Bee since you mentioned Eugene.

The last slab of wax I bought was from GB but it was a while ago and it was the 6004. They sold it to me and did not tell me it was going to be discontinued very soon. So I'm not sure what they have now and their catalogues aren't specific as to the original manufacturer and style #. Any ideas? And have you ever used GB FO? I've not. I'm afraid to, lol. But they are good for many other supplies.

TIA

I used scents from GB once and only once....not impressed at all. That was for soap....no way I would do candles.

I am going to get my wax from soylutions since they have the 464 which is what I use....GB wants WAY to much for their soy wax and I have no idea what kind it is.

I will most likley stick with KY and Peaks and CS for candles.

tootie

I faithfully use two they have...sandalwood & amber and sweet pea. They are both excellent throwers and the sweet pea is the truest to the blossoms I've found. I've even mixed these two together for a really really nice scent. Their service and shipping is very good and fast. No complaints from me.