Goat's Milk CP Soap and also a HP Soap

Louise

The first is the Goat's Milk CP scented with Patchouli EO & Ylang Ylang EO. I love this combo of EO's, it's so alluring and mysterious. This is the first batch that I put in the fridge after pouring to keep it from gelling. I felt a need to experiment, lol.

post-9049-139458443526_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]14951[/ATTACH]

The next is HP scented with Violet. I didn't use enough UM Violet color and so it is very very pale. It has started to darken up a little bit since cutting the other day and I can only hope that it darkens even move as it dries.

[ATTACH]14952[/ATTACH]

Thanks for looking! :D

post-9049-139458443523_thumb.jpg

post-9049-139458443548_thumb.jpg

post-9049-13945844355_thumb.jpg

OMG I love love love the look of the second one!!!! It looks like some kind of crystal or something. Like quartz!! Gorgeous!!!

The first one has very creative looking swirls in it. Love the swirls and the different shades of blue you can see in the swirls. Really beautiful looking swirls.

:bow:

Ok Scented (holds the patch/ylang up close to the monitor so she can get a good whiff....) Ahhhhhhhhhhh, you like? I knew you would cuz you're such a patch ho :wink2: And it just gets better the longer it dries. I'm not impressed with the ash though that you can see has already started to form. I'm disgusted with it and really takes away from it. I'll have to figure out what I can do about it. I think someone said to spritz some rubbing alcohol on the bars and this may be my best bet, as they have textured tops on them.

Thanks Vio. They do like somewhat quartz-like, don't they? I think that's due to the pale lavendar dye. We'll see as it dries more.

And thank you Creative. I love that blue also! Thank goodness I actually wrote down how much I used so can duplicate that again, LOL.

Scented, I definately will be buffing. I think I'll also employ Bethany's method [ATTACH]14957[/ATTACH]

post-9049-139458443565_thumb.gif