Scent Works FO's

kelsey

mystical,

Do they have sample deals, buy so many 1oz. size at a discount price? Unless I missed it on their web site I didn't notice that they do.

Kelsey

Not usually. They have done a one ounce pre-selected sample deal when they introduce new collections. I'd suggest hoping on the mailing list. Also, if you click on the FO descriptions, they do sometimes have the testing results if the oil was used in candles.

Hot spiced cocoa rocks in soy. I tested some others, but don't remember which ones-it was a long time ago. I'd say the hit or miss ratio with soy wax is about the same as other suppliers. Their Fo's are a bit more complex and expensive than others.

they just moved to NC... wonder if they allow one to pick up orders?

Sad to say no pickups! I recently found out they were in Durham, NC. I emailed and this was the response:

Sorry but our insurance and zoning preclude customer visitation to our facilities.

--

Very truly yours,

THE SCENT WORKS

Mike

Customer Service

Sad to say no pickups! I recently found out they were in Durham, NC. I emailed and this was the response:

Sorry but our insurance and zoning preclude customer visitation to our facilities.

--

Very truly yours,

THE SCENT WORKS

Mike

Customer Service

Same thing when they were in NJ.

e

• 2 weeks later...

--

Very truly yours,

THE SCENT WORKS

Mike

Customer Service

Then why can't one of them offer to meet you off their premises? Their excuse may be valid, but they could try a little ol' fashioned good customer service. That BS answer makes me think they keep a good bit of that shipping cost for themselves.

Sorry, but I got ripped off for $23 shipping from a place when what I ordered fit in a $4.50 Priority Envelope, so I immediately think the worse when it comes to shipping.

Darbla

I use their baby powder for a wholesale account in soy and it has a great throw. When they first were choosing the scent I gave them 7 samples of baby powder from low priced to high end....most expensive won out but it's been a great seller.

I feel their scents are way overpriced. There are many other suppliers with products just as good, if not better. I prefer to shop elsewhere.

Care to let us know where? ;)

Also, if their zoning laws wont allow customers, they are in a residential zone - not commercial, which means they work out of their home.