Bedazzled

CBE

Scented in Silver Buttonwood from Lebermuth. I was going to take some suggestions and name it something "mystical and magical" like mentioned in the Fragrance Discussion Thread I started, but after using the colors I did, I was undecided. I came up with Bedazzled.

To swirl these, I used TKB's Grape Pop Mica, Chameleon Mica (gives an earthy brown color with green sparklies, if you look closely, you can kinda see them), and Colorona Bordeaux Mica (a beautiful wine color). This pic is 12 hours after pouring. It's on the soft side, so it might have to stay a couple of days in the mold. Thanks for looking! :)

bedazzled.jpg

Oooohhhh.....beautiful soaps, as always! :bow: I bet they smell as good as they look!

I'm so tickled to see the TKB colors at play! Though Chameleon is out of stock at the moment. :undecided That grape pop looks awesome! I have such a problem w/ purples. LOL. Now I think I'll have to add colorona bordeaux to my list......ok, quit it now. My list is too long now!

Hugs,

Donna

LUV the colors and the name :highfive:

BTW I just used foam this weekend to make some soap and all I can say is W:shocked2:W what an easier smoothier process from beginning to end. Don't know why I waited so long to try it!

I can't WAIT to see it cut either- always the hardest part!