Enchanted Forest Spreadsheet

A member here came up with the spread sheets, he did all the work. The calculations, worked in the formulas so they would be easy to work with, all you had to do was put in the numbers and everything was calcualted for you. He shared it here but it was actually on his web site when his web site went down the spread sheet where lost unless you had downloaded on to your computer.

If he was giving it away for free for any and all, on his sales website, then it wouldn't be a legal issue if it were still distributed, as long as his old site is given credit since he owned it. From what I've learned (with copyright issues relating to sites and forums), if it was always free in that version, and he made it available to all, it shouldn't be illegal to distribute it still. The only thing that would be a no no is if someone changed the credit in the info properties. Then they'd be stealing his work. :(

Sorry I haven't been around the forums in a while.

I created the spreadsheet and it is free for anybody on this forum to use. I created a basic copy of the spreadsheet and then with everyones input from this site, it is now at its current version. If anyone finds errors, please let me know. It does require MS Excel. I'm glad everyone has found it usefull.

Sorry Vicky, I did receive your email but must have had a brain spasm and forgot to reply. :(

We consolidated our domain name and I haven't had a chance to update the links yet.

Here is an updated link to the Spreadsheet:

http://www.cakes-of-joy.com/Pics/Wax%20Batch%20SheetV3a.xls

Save it off to your computer and use it freely.

Best Regards

I created the spreadsheet and it is free for anybody on this forum to use. I created a basic copy of the spreadsheet and then with everyones input from this site, it is now at its current version. If anyone finds errors, please let me know. It does require MS Excel. I'm glad everyone has found it usefull.

Best Regards

I want to thank you for this, I have been using it since I started making candles and this has been a huge help. I could have never came up with this myself, thanks again.

I'd like to thank you as well. Just because I can see it looks like it had to be a bit of work. I don't know exactly how to use it yet (I'm very new to all this), but yours has been talked about quite a few times on this board, and I was very happy to be able to get a copy of it. Thank you. :)

Sorry Vicky, I did receive your email but must have had a brain spasm and forgot to reply. :(

We consolidated our domain name and I haven't had a chance to update the links yet.

Here is an updated link to the Spreadsheet:

http://www.cakes-of-joy.com/Pics/Wax%20Batch%20SheetV3a.xls

Best Regards

thank you very much, this is quite helpful

Thank you for the spreadsheet! It looks great and I can definitely use it!:cheesy2:

ALSO, does anyone know where to find a candle cost calculator that you plug in the numbers and it estimates retail/wholesale cost? I used a soapmaking one and converted it for candles but was curious if there is one out there for just candles.

Kathy F.