Witchy bear

Scented

OK the background sucks, but I've been wanting to do a Halloween bear just to see how it would come out. Fun to do, but wish I had some small black cats or some frogs. There's a spider on the brim of the hat that didn't show up and I strung out some hot glue for a webbed look that didn't really show up either.

[ATTACH]2422[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458383605_thumb.jpg

LUV that witch, next year you'll have to do your frogs and black cats as embeds/tarts. The frog trying to escape the pot and the cat on the witch's shoulder or leaning against her. Listen to me! Can you tell I really get into these ?:D I LUV decorating these bears, I've started incorporating alot of embeds into the decoration so they can be used in burners too. I just bought 3 princess costumes at Michaels's today (for bears) for $3 marked down and a witch costume for next year at that price you can't beat it. Found some really cute Christmas outfits too plus have some from last year when they got marked down. Ramble Ramble Ramble... anywho I LUV the witch and her pot bubbling & boiling :)

Thanks for comments. This one got scented with candy corn (and I should have used the candy corn fabric instead of the bats), but I should have used All Hallow's Eve or Witches Brew on this one too.

I enjoy decorating bears too lol! Gosh Maryann I'd be interested in seeing your Xmas outfits and of course the witch lol! I'd need to find some stuff to do the frogs and black cats lol.