Candle Science Very Vanilla, any others?

samandkennasmom

Caramalized Pralines is awesome in my 50/50 soy blend. Their soy ratings are right on. I love CS's Strawberry, I mix it with Buttercream and it's a best seller. Peach is another strong scent along with Cranberry Marmalade.

I forgot to mention Brandied Pear ... it's awesome.

I have been happy with throw in soy with all their 3 feather scents and most of the 2 feather. I love their rating systems because it actually is very accurate. I haven't been disappointed in the "smell" on any of their fo either...and great customer service!

I order from CS...n in my opinion they are great! There oils are awesome in soy too! Ive had good luck with all the ones i have used!! Carmalized Pralines...wildberry mousse...very vanilla....love spell...hansel and gretals house...and the list goes on :) You wont be dissappointed....oh fast shipping too which is outstanding!! :P Jessica

I am test burning the Brandied Pear right now.. LOVIN IT!!!

Smooth and creamy with a wonderful burst of fresh pear.

I've asked this before, but I don't think I ever saw an answer- does that smell too "brandied"? I don't do well with any alcoholic scents here, but pear would do great. Put it this way- I have a bottle of Merlot Wine that is almost full....

How much is the brandy note and is it screamingly obvious?!?

Thanks!

-Kristi

How much is the brandy note and is it screamingly obvious?!?

Thanks!

-Kristi

It is very subtle, if any. To me it smells more creamy and really compliments the pear.

The Pear is definitely the strong note.

You could get away with renaming this scent to Candied Pear or Chirstmas Pear. HTH

No booze scent in this one, or at least I am not picking it up.

It is very subtle, if any. To me it smells more creamy and really compliments the pear.

The Pear is definitely the strong note.

You could get away with renaming this scent to Candied Pear or Chirstmas Pear. HTH

No booze scent in this one, or at least I am not picking it up.

:bliss: So happy to hear this!

-Kristi

I know others already mentioned the peach, but I just have to elaborate on this FO- it is the most "real" peach scent I've ever tried (and I've tried a few)! :drool: I just love this scent.

Their cotton candy is good. Lemon verbena is a STRONG lemon (didn't smell any verbena).

The vanilla hazelnut didn't throw very well in my wax.

Ohhh, I love their sage fragrance-dang can't remember what it is? Pomegranate & sage? Why can't I think of it? :mad: irritating!

Nectarine & black currant throws really well for me and is a different scent-i like it!

I've heard awesome things about their violet lime and wildberry mousse-those are next on my list!