This body frosting stuff

Scented

Decided to try it and wondering if I messed up since I didn't get the mess lol. The pink is Cherokee Princess and the green, well I used different oils and it seemed to be heavier. Scented Italian Granita Ice. It was fun making, but what a boatload it does make!

[ATTACH]14477[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14478[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458441376_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458441378_thumb.jpg

That looks awesome, Julie. I'm having a riot discovering all the wonderful B & B products you make! You're stuff Rocks, lady! WTG!

Fire:cheesy2:

Thanks for the comments all.

OK Fire, why is it a riot? (Though sometimes making this stuff is hilarious ;) )

That does all look goooooood. Tell you what....send me some in that swap box. Unless it's for Grumpy's swap...then I'm gonna get some anyway.

I've now been eyeing the body frosting recipe thread.....and think I'm just gonna have to play soon. I just happened to order more jars today....hehe

Donna

OH dear.. that looks wonderful!!! I so need to get off my bum and make some!! I am suposed to wait for jars but man it looks really good!

and Italian Granita Ice oh dear i feel a google search of that FO coming on i think I MUST have it lol.. I really need to get off of here lol!!

Great work girl.. keep those pics coming!

YOWSA! That looks creamy and delish.

I can't wait to try it. I'll put in my request to the swap hostess for Italian Granita Ice. Hehehe. I'm terrible, I know. :rolleyes2

But, but, but ... lol ... you'll get some of both, though there are only six of the Granita ice in the 4 oz size.

OK Angel, you aren't in the Southern Soaper swap are you? You know, I HAVE to make more anyway ... why? I promised to do two other scents like a dork, but I can split the batch and do that. OR I have six lonely 1 oz tubes here ... actually maybe that's only two. I held back for Karol and Tina.

OH dear.. that looks wonderful!!! I so need to get off my bum and make some!! I am suposed to wait for jars but man it looks really good!

and Italian Granita Ice oh dear i feel a google search of that FO coming on i think I MUST have it lol.. I really need to get off of here lol!!

Great work girl.. keep those pics coming!

Here, I'll help you on that search lol! Southern Soapers and there are a lot of really enticing scents there ;)

Thanks for the compliments!