My latest soapies....

Angel91805

These are all for personal use, so I didn't get fancy with the photography. :P Or the colors, really. :laugh2:

On the top row, all three are 100% coconut/20% SF that I was testing/playing with.

First we have Bert's Chamomile Tea which threatened to accelerated before I could blink and had to be "frosted" into the mold. Second is FBD's Euphroia for Men, and last is KY's Cool Citrus Basil

100_0482.jpg

On the bottom we have: Peak's Jamaica Me Crazy Goatsmilk, Sola's Milk & Honey Goatsmilk, and Peak's Vanilla Hazelnut coffee soap (I used Hazelnut coffee instead of water, coffee butter instead of shea butter, and it's got coffee grounds and pumice in it)....It's coffee-gasmic. :P

Donna

Nice. Even nicer that you actually make soap for yourself. :)

We all deserve it, but I don't think many of us actually make soap batches just for US. ;)

I love the colors, especially the pale peach and pink-how did you get those colors?

:thumbsup:

I love the colors, especially the pale peach and pink-how did you get those colors?

:thumbsup:

Let's see....the one on top is Celestial Colors Orange....I just squirted some in w/o measuring until it looked "right". :tiptoe: And the bottom one is Select Shades Marmalade.....again, just squirting in and SB'ing it until it looked right.... hehehe.

Donna