PA Gathering ~ Any Interest?

Abbiepql

The actual area we had orginally planned was Pittsburgh. Then we had a good offer from a hotel in Washington, PA. That place no longer meets our requirements, so depending on which location gets the bid, judging by the quotes we have gotten - our location may be closer to Pittsburgh, but for sure we will still be outside the city limits. When I have traveled to Canton, OH I was always surprised at how short a drive it was for me, but this will be much better! When the message board is up and running I will post a new thread so it does not say "interest" anymore, cuz we are up and running!

It's a blast!!! I always walk away from these gatherings feeling so enthusiastic and motivated. I might not learn a grunch of stuff after you have been in the biz for a while, but just meeting others, networking, talking about how others handle stuff - it's worth every minute and hey it's tax deductible right? So I know where most of my "economic stimulus" (sp?) is going! Plus, it's nice to get away and stay in a nice hotel, have somone else cook and chill. My son used to go just to spend the day at the pool!

Count me in....I wanna come too :yay: My hubby & I have started working the business together so there is a good chance that we will both be attending. This is exciting!!!!!!!!!! I have been attending BC's convention the past couple of years and planning on going again in May, but I'm ready to learn and meet all that I can. WooooHooooo......

NancyT