Brambleberry featured in magazine

Freezin

They are awesome, one of the best companies I've dealt with but unfortunately they don't take Paypal so I can't order from them often. They are top notch in customer service but also quality of goods. You won't regret ordering from them. :)

Melany

Has enyone tried their Eucalyptus? This is their definition and sounds like it should not have the mediciney smell -

Eucalyptus - Traditionally, Eucalyptus is used for medicinal purposes of muscle rubs or clearing out blocked sinuses. In a candle, it would be excellent for a wake-up blend or a sinus-clearing blend for a sick room. Plus, it's just an all-around clean scent. Our Eucalyptus has supporting notes of Bergamot, Lavender and is anchored by rich Cedarwood

What are some good spring/summer scents? If I decide to try the Eucalyptus would want to order something else. I have been on a search for a good Eucalyptus for years - have quite a few I ordered, sniffed, and stored:grin2: