Tide Pool in fake lightbox

Donita

Hi Ducky......I looked at the thrift store for some velvet dresses, but I guess they were sold during the holidays (smile)....so I wanted to photograph this candle in a box.....without ruining my clothes....so I just used push pins and stuck a jersey skirt of mine in a box......this is the first picture....I didn't experiment or it could have been better but I have other candles to work on today. This is for a member of CT.....so if you are checking the board today....here is your candle. I will mail it probably tomorrow. I did scent it with Voodoo Vanilla. Just because I like it. Donita

post-248-139458440048_thumb.jpg

I was jealous of your light box so I had to make one. I think it took me two minutes....lol......I am really surprised that it worked without me having to mess around with it. After seeing your tide pool in the black light box, I had to copy you (smile)......Now when I go to make a real one it probably won't work....you know how those things go. lol.....Donita

Thanks for the nice complilments everyone.