Sugar Cane

socoolsoap

Is BC the only company that sells this fo? I've been searching the net for 2 days. There just isn't anything else BC has that I need right now and would hate to order 1 1lb fo and pay $8 for shipping. I was hoping I could find it elsewhere that I could combine my order with as I'm in need of quite a few fo's.

TIA~~~~

I saw it at C & S the other day...it was on sale for $5lb...dont know if the sale is still on but you might want to check it out.

I just poured this in a container (Green Leaf 70/30 blend, LX12 wick, quilted crystal jelly jar). I'm letting it cure a couple days before I try it, and I'll report back.

I have tried a few of these and to me the BC one is much different than the others. Has a much sweeter scent than the others that I really love. SW is a Fresh type dupe. Its much more citrusy than the BC one. The FOH one is bamboo sugar cane and is good too- Its a lighter more floral/herbal/citrus blend. HTH